Your Expert (& Free) Guide to Buying Antiques
Hi everyone! Seeing how you've subscribed to my Newsletter, I expect you share my enthusiasm for antiques and international travel. And let me tell you, it’s nice to be able to combine the two.
But did you know that I've got something special that will help you also live the lifestyle of an international antiques buyer?
If you’re a beginner to the whole idea of buying and selling for profit, it's sad but true to learn that good luck has nothing to do with it. But I have a gift that will enable you to shop with an expert at your shoulder (that’s me!) to help with your buying decisions. You’ll have a tonne of fun, while avoiding expensive mistakes.
It’s my free eBook Travel & Shop the World for Free – How to turn antiques & vintage shopping into free international travel. It's your ultimate guide to transforming your antique hobby into a jet-setting adventure without breaking the bank. This book was a Best Seller on Amazon, but for you it's available for free on the website.
Here's a sneak peek into what awaits you in this exclusive guide:
- Fund Your Wanderlust: Learn how to fund your international travels by buying and selling antiques like a seasoned pro.
- Avoid Costly Mistakes: Discover insider tips to navigate the world of antique shopping, ensuring you make informed decisions and avoid expensive pitfalls.
- Global Treasures Await: Uncover hidden gems in international markets and turn every antique purchase into a memorable travel experience.
- Have Fun While Earning: Transform your passion into a profitable venture and have a blast while you're at it!
Are you ready to embark on a journey where antiques meet adventure? Then it’s simple – just download your FREE copy : https://www.frenchandvintage.biz/ebook Even if you're not ready to take the plunge right now, there's no harm in considering this as a potential future, right? As they say: Don't have Dreams, Have Plans.
But that's not all.
Very soon I'll be officially launching the first volumes of two book series I've been working on:
1. Fabulous Beasts & How to Collect Them: An expert guide to buying animal-related antiques like a professional
2. The Foodie’s Guide to Antiques & Collectables: An expert guide to buying antique kitchenalia like a professional
In the first half of every chapter, I draw on my social anthropology qualifications to provide an entertaining look at the social histories of real and mythical animals (Fabulous Beasts) and some of the world's favourite foods (The Foodie's Guide).
Then, I draw on my considerable professional experience as an antiques dealer and international buyer to provide specific guidance on how to buy their related antiques. I discuss what's valuable, what's not, and why. I talk about what to buy, what to avoid and what's a reasonable price to expect. You'll learn everything I know about buying in these areas, which are among the most popular niches in the antiques world. With this guidance, you'll have fun while assembling valuable collections for yourself or for resale.
You’ll be hearing all about both of my new books very soon. And as subscribers to my Newsletter, you’ll be offered exclusive discounts and free offers concerning them both. Stay tuned!
Meanwhile, feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I'm here to help you make the most of your antiques buying.